8 MAY, 2019print
07:00 - 08:30: Registration, Breakfast, and Networking. Thank you, CDO Club!
08:30 - 09:00: Welcome; Opening Remarks: David Mathison: Founder CDO Summit/CDO Club
• Topic: 2001: An AI Odyssey (What To Do When AI Goes Rogue)
09:00 - 09:30: Keynote: Subha Madhavan, PhD, FACMI: Chief Data Scientist at Georgetown University Medical Center
• Topic: Responsible & Ethical Use Of AI For Data-Driven Health
09:30 - 10:15: Panel: Creepy Versus Cool: Striking The Right Balance In Personalization VS Privacy
• Summary: Panelists will examine how to leverage data to create deeply personalized, relevant, and contextual experiences, while maintaining trust, privacy, and security of users. Data-driven marketing and communications channels walk a fine line between being really cool and super creepy. Outreach needs to balance personalization with responsible and ethical use of user data. What’s relevant and insightful to one person may come across as overbearing and intrusive to another. This panel will explore the emotional, legal, and ethical tensions between organisations who want to tailor their products and services to their audience. Focusing on the fragile balance between how organisations mine and leverage user data, the panel will explore what organisations need to consider when designing personalised campaigns to enhance the customer experience (CX). • Asha Saxena (moderator): Adjunct Professor at Columbia University Business School • Chris Wiggins: Chief Data Scientist at The New York Times • Jeff Sporn: Chief Digital Officer, Data-driven Marketing at Equifax • Joe DeCosmo: Chief Analytics Officer at Enova International • Julia Bardmesser: SVP, Head of Data, Architecture and Analytics at Voya Financial • Satyam Priyadarshy, MBA, Ph.D: Technology Fellow & Chief Data Scientist at Halliburton
10:15 - 10:45: Mid-Morning Break. Thank you, CDO Club!
10:45 - 11:00: Impact Keynote: Mike Edmonds: Managing Director, VP Product at Moonshot by Pactera Digital
Topic: Continuous Customer Satisfaction Summary: This dynamic session brings together deep understanding of the customer journey, combined with continuous ways of innovating, based on data and AI. As the modern enterprise emerges to remain a competitive force amid shifting industries, disruptive digital invaders, and transformative business resources (e.g., mobility, cloud, big data, AI), their consumers are demanding more experiences for the betterment of their lives. In this thought piece, Mike Edmonds, Head of Pactera’s Moonshot Innovation Outpost will paint a picture of how digital interactions are evolving for your customer and your customer’s customer. Therein lies an opportunity for business leaders to combine an obsession with the customer experience, a high degree of experimental commercialization and advanced analytics within a pragmatic end-to-end approach for getting it all done.
11:00 - 11:30: Addressing The Changing Healthcare Market And Audience
• Topher Wurts: Partner and CMO at Chief Outsiders Topic: Data Driven And Digital Engagement With Senior Audiences • Marc Blaskey: Senior Vice President, Account at Wunderman Thompson Topic: Auditing And Mapping The Customer Experience • Destry Sulkes, MD, MBA: Chief Experience Officer at Wunderman Thompson Health Topic: Using Data To Drive Personalized Experiences
11:30 - 12:00: Keynote: Emi Horcada: Global Head of Design and Digital Transformation Partner at Globant
• Topic: Driving Tangible Transformation - How To Transition Your Organization’s Digital Aspirations Into Action • Summary: During this keynote, Emi Horcada, Global Head of Design and Digital Transformation Partner at Globant, will introduce a key framework that can be used to assess your organization’s fitness, and show you how to use that assessment to build a roadmap to achieve digital maturity.
12:00 - 13:30: Lunch. Thank you, CDO Club!
12:30 - 12:50: Lunch & Learn: Seri Nabeshima: Chief Global Officer of CDO Club Japan
• Topic: The Stage Of Digital Transformation In Japan • Summary: Seri-san will share case studies of successful Digital Transformation initiatives in Japanese Enterprise, and announce the CDO Club Japan's 'D20' summit (the Global Digital 20 Summit) featuring top CDOs from across the globe. This fourth annual Japan CDO Summit will be held in Fukuoka, Japan on June 4-5, 2019, allying with the first-ever G20 summit to be held in Osaka, Japan that same month.
12:50 - 13:10: Fireside Chat: Janice Ellig and Lili Gil Valletta
• Topic: Using AI And Cultural Intelligence To Tap Into The Needs And Voice Of The People • Summary: Driven by data and inspired by culture, Lili will share how she is working with F500 companies using big-data insights to create marketing solutions to help leaders and brands turn cultural trends into opportunities and profits. Using Culturintel her firm provides insights about virtually any topic, industry segment or even political or social concerns by mining the unbiased digital universe and voice of the people you seek to understand. • Janice Ellig: Chief Executive Officer of Ellig Group • Lili Gil Valletta: CEO and Co-founder, CulturIntel and CIEN+
13:10 - 13:30: Atif Rafiq: President of Commercial and Growth, MGM Resorts International (Former CDO, Volvo Cars)
• Topic: 5 Lessons Learned On The Path To Digital Disruption
13:30 - 14:15: Panel: Driving Transformation At Scale: How Digital Leaders Are Helping Their Organizations Stay Relevant
• Summary: Moderated by Alejandro Scannapieco as EVP & General Manager of US East Region, Globant. During this moderated panel top-executives will join to discuss strategies for deploying transformational technology, at scale, as they prepare their organizations for a digital and cognitive revolution. • Alejandro Scannapieco (moderator): EVP & General Manager at Globant's US East Region • Janko Bazhdavela: VP of Product & Engineering at The Corcoran Group • John Minardi: Senior Director, Digital Healthcare & Connected Commerce Technology Services at Johnson & Johnson • Karl Hightower: SVP, Chief Data Officer at Novant Health • Michael Donnelly: Former - Senior Vice President, Digital Experiences Group at Mastercard • Sanjeev Addala: SVP, Chief Information & Digital Officer at AES Corp.
14:15 - 14:45: Mid-Afternoon Break. Thank you, CDO Club!
14:45 - 15:15: Keynote: Joyanta Majee: VP & Head of the Data & Analytics Practice at Orion
• Topic: Data Governance: Springboard For Digital Transformation • Summary: The least sexy program element can have the greatest impact on implementation. Survey the critical aspects of data governance that contribute to genuine success at driving digital transformation.
15:15 - 16:00: Panel: Successful Digital Transformation Strategies Across Sectors
• Summary: This panel explores best practices for successful digital transformation across sectors. Panelists will identify similarities and differences in dealing with the challenges and opportunities posed by digital disruption. • David Mathison (moderator): Founder CDO Summit/CDO Club • Andrew Fitzgerald: Chief Digital Content Officer at Hearst TV • Fred Santarpia: Former Chief Digital Officer at Condé Nast • Kendra Bracken-Ferguson: Founder and CEO at BrainTrust • Lisa Schneider: Chief Digital Officer & Publisher at Merriam-Webster Inc. • Ritesh Patel: Chief Digital Officer - Health & Wellness at Ogilvy
16:00 - 16:30: Keynote Reserved TBA
16:30 - 17:00: Keynote: Linda Avery: Chief Data Officer at Federal Reserve Bank of New York
• Topic: The Secret Life Of Data • Summary: Life lessons in managing and leveraging data as an asset.
17:00: CDO of the Year Awards
17:00 - END: Networking Cocktail Reception Thank you, CDO Club!