24 MAY 2017print
07:00 - 08:20:
Registration, Breakfast, and Networking. Thank you, CDO Club!
08:20 - 08:30: Welcome
08:30 - 09:00: Keynote by David Mathison and Oliver Cummings
• Topic: "CDOs Who Have Become CEO and/or President" - David Mathison: CEO at CDO Club • Topic: "How to Become a Board Director/Non-Executive Director" - Oliver Cummings: COO at Nurole
09:00 - 09:30: Opening Keynote: Bob Lord: Chief Digital Officer at IBM
• Topic: "Three success factors for Digital Transformation: People, Architecture, and Mindset" • Summary: Winning is a mindset that leads to action, and results in an outcome. How can a 100+ year old company reinvent themselves and win in the digital world? The newly formed Digital Business Group, led by IBM’s first Chief Digital Officer, Bob Lord is leading the company’s digital transformation. The group delivers superior end-to-end digital experiences by building and designing world class platforms, and equipping developers with the tools and educational resources they need to succeed. In this engaging keynote session, Bob will discuss the how people, architecture, and a winning mindset are the key factors to any successful transformation.
09:30 - 10:15: Impact Keynotes
09:30 - 09:45: Patrick Hoffstetter: Founder and CEO at Newmedia360; Former Chief Digital Officer at Renault
• Topic: "Big and Traditional Corporations Facing the Digital Transformation Tsunami: Overview, Challenges, and Perspectives"
09:45 - 10:00: Magnus Gylje: Chief Digital Officer, Editor-in-Chief at Nobel Media
• Topic: "The Nobel Prize - with a mission to inform, inspire and initiate a digital dialogue" • Summary: Magnus Gylje, Chief Digital Officer and Editor-in-Chief of the official Nobel Prize digital channels, shares insights on how to engage a fast growing global community around science, peace, literature, and the future of food.
10:00 - 10:15: Jon Bond: Co Chairman and Chief Tomorroist at The Shipyard
• Topic: “Top 50 CDO Influencers”
10:15 - 10:45:
Mid-Morning Break. Thank you, CDO Club!
10:45 - 11:30: Panel: Digital Transformation 'Best Practices' Across Sectors
• Topic: "Digital Transformation 'Best Practices' Across Sectors" • Summary: This panel explores best practices for successful digital transformation across sectors and regions. Panelists will identify similarities and differences in dealing with the challenges and opportunities posed by digital disruption. • David Mathison (moderator): CEO, CDO Club • Ellie Hirschhorn: Former Chief Digital & Consumer Officer at Vitals • John Toth: VP, Reuters Solutions at Thomson Reuters • Dr. Markus Dirr: Chief Digital Officer, Executive Director Business Division Digital at Messe Muenchen GmbH • Rich Napoli: CEO at ObjectFrontier Inc. • Shane Norman: Chief Digital Officer, Senior Vice President at FactoryMade
11:30 - 12:00: Featured Speaker: Kevin Eagan: Chief Digital Experience Officer & General Manager of Digital Platforms at IBM Digital Business Group
• Topic: "Digital Reinvention – Preparing for a very different tomorrow" • Summary: We all know that digital is changing the way everyone does business. The pace of innovation and competition is moving at an ever-increasing accelerated rate. Now more than ever companies must take a complete end-to-end customer experience viewpoint to build world-class and highly-competitive customer journeys that attract, excite, engage and keep customers. IBM is pioneering breakthrough, proven, data-driven capabilities called the “Total Customer Experience” (TCX) which enables businesses to design products and web customer journeys to transform the customer experience. Hear first-hand how IBM has been using this method to transform itself into a powerful, modern digital business and prepare itself for tomorrow. You will hear directly from Kevin Eagan, Chief Digital Experience Officer, and how he is leading the company-wide initiative using this methodology to transform customers from liking their products to loving their products and becoming lifetime customer advocates. Learn the benefits of customer centricity and how to avoid the temptation to rush to market without a full implementation of TCX. Learn how to not just win customers, but delight them for life.
12:00 - 13:30:
Lunch. Thank you, CDO Club!
12:30 - 13:30: Impact Keynotes, Lunch and Learns:
12:30 - 12:45: Ali Malaz and Rob Beijleveld
• Topic: "Trends in Europe on Digital, Data, & Disruption, and what they mean for C-level roles and competencies. What are the opportunities & threats?" • Ali Malaz: Founder of CDO Club Turkey • Rob Beijleveld: CEO & Owner of ICT Media BV
12:45 - 13:00: Rajesh Anandan & Topher Wurts
• Topic: "Neurodiversity: The New Competitive Advantage" • Summary: The diversity of human minds can be a powerful asset in every industry, and tapping into the strengths of autistic individuals can produce extraordinary results. Our differences, far from needing to hold us back, can propel us forward to better ideas, better results and better organizations. This interactive session will explore the potential for neurodiversity to boost the performance of digital teams and also suggest ways of accessing this community to recruit new talent. • Rajesh Anandan: CEO of ULTRA Testing & SVP at UNICEF Ventures • Topher Wurts: Founder of Autism Village
13:30 - 14:00: Keynote: Sudhir Kulkarni: President, Digital at Persistent Systems Inc.
• Topic: "It Takes Three to Tango – Digital, Data and IoT" • Summary: Listen to Sudhir Kulkarni, President, Digital at Persistent on how enterprises need to weave in Data, Digital and IOT to survive and thrive in today's digital environment. Sudhir also highlights the employee mindset change needed to become a software driven digital enterprise. Listen to him as he draws the digital organization structure where the Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Chief People Officer are main stage managers of your ‘Enterprise’.
14:00 - 14:45: Panel: "Data-Driven Marketing: Global Best Practices"
• Topic: "Data-Driven Marketing: Global Best Practices" • Summary: This session features a cross-section of Chief Data Officers and Chief Marketing Officers who will discuss tools and technology for data-driven marketing; how to collect data through sales/marketing activity and channels; data-driven storytelling; using big data to create personalized digital offerings; leveraging AI, ML, and cognitive systems in digital/data-driven marketing activities. • Joe Caserta (moderator): President of Caserta Concepts • Amit Kama: CEO of Kamedia Digital & Founder of CDO Club Israel • Bill Gale: VP, Information Strategy and Infrastructure at AARP • Dr. Henna A. Karna: Chief Data Officer at XL Catlin • Jennifer Dalipi: Sr. Director, Global Media Consumer Beauty at COTY • Katrina Klier: Global Managing Director Digital Marketing & Communications at Accenture
14:45 - 15:15:
Mid-Afternoon Break. Thank you, CDO Club!
15:15 - 16:30: Panel: "From User Experience to Customer Experience - The Expanding Role of Digital Across Organizations"
• Topic: "From User Experience to Customer Experience - The Expanding Role of Digital Across Organizations" • Summary: Many investments in digital began with a focus on improving the user experience with computer interfaces. Today we see an expanded focus on digital customer experience across functions and platforms - from marketing and sales, to customer service and internal operations, to the products, themselves. This panel will explore the changing role of digital experiences across the organization and across platforms, and how firms are adapting their digital delivery capabilities - breaking down internal silos and tapping resources globally to drive innovation. • Eric Hellweg (moderator): Managing Director/Product Management & Digital Strategy at Harvard Business Review / HBR.org • Bevin McArthur: Partner, Mexico City at Deloitte Digital Mexico • DJ Edgerton: CEO / Founder of Zemoga • Michael Melillo: Director, UX Research and Strategy at CA Technologies • Neil Whitney: VP, Digital Platforms, IBM Digital Business Group
16:30 - 17:00: Fireside Chat: A Conversation Between Jane Barratt & Stephanie Laing
• Topic: "The Role of Brands in Supporting Digital Engagement - A View From Wall Street & Hollywood" • Jane Barratt: Founder & CEO of GoldBean. Former COO, International at mcgarrybowen; Former President of Y&R New York • Stephanie Laing: Emmy award-winning Director/Producer at HBO: Executive Producer, Vice Principals; Co-Executive Producer, Divorce; Executive Producer and Director, Veep. Founder and CEO of PYPO
17:00 - END: