24 MAY 2017print
07:00 - 08:20:
Registration, Breakfast, and Networking. Thank you, CDO Club!
08:20 - 08:30: Welcome
08:30 - 09:00: Keynote by David Mathison and Oliver Cummings
• David Mathison: CEO at CDO Club • Oliver Cummings: COO at Nurole
09:00 - 09:30: Opening Keynote: TBA
09:30 - 10:15: Impact Keynotes
09:30 - 09:40: Patrick Hoffstetter: Founder and CEO at Newmedia360; Former Chief Digital Officer at Renault
09:40 - 09:50: Magnus Gylje: Chief Digital Officer, Editor-in-Chief at Nobel Media
09:50 - 10:00: Jon Bond: CoChairman and Chief Tomorrowist at the ShipYard
• Topic: “Top 50 Chief Digital Officer Social Influencers”
10:00 - 10:15: TBA
10:15 - 10:45:
Mid-Morning Break. Thank you, CDO Club!
10:45 - 11:30: Digital Transformation Panel
• Eric Hellweg (moderator): Managing Director/Product Management & Digital Strategy at Harvard Business Review / HBR.org • John Toth: VP, Reuters Solutions at Thomson Reuters • Dr. Markus Dirr: Chief Digital Officer, Executive Director Business Division Digital at Messe Muenchen GmbH • Rich Napoli: CEO at ObjectFrontier Inc. • Shane Norman: Chief Digital Officer, Senior Vice President at FactoryMade • Thomas Jankowski: EVP & Chief Digital Officer at Postmedia Network Inc.
11:15 - 12:00: Keynote
11:30 - 12:00: Featured Speaker: Kevin Eagan: Chief Digital Experience Officer & General Manager of Digital Platforms at IBM Digital Business Group
• Topic: "Digital Reinvention – Preparing for a very different tomorrow" Summary: We all know that digital is changing the way everyone does business. The pace of innovation and competition is moving at an ever-increasing accelerated rate. Now more than ever companies must take a complete end-to-end customer experience viewpoint to build world-class and highly-competitive customer journeys that attract, excite, engage and keep customers. IBM is pioneering breakthrough, proven, data-driven capabilities called the “Total Customer Experience” (TCX) which enables businesses to design products and web customer journeys to transform the customer experience. Hear first-hand how IBM has been using this method to transform itself into a powerful, modern digital business and prepare itself for tomorrow. You will hear directly from Kevin Eagan, Chief Digital Experience Officer, and how he is leading the company-wide initiative using this methodology to transform customers from liking their products to loving their products and becoming lifetime customer advocates. Learn the benefits of customer centricity and how to avoid the temptation to rush to market without a full implementation of TCX. Learn how to not just win customers, but delight them for life.
12:00 - 13:30:
Lunch. Thank you, CDO Club!
12:30 - 13:30: Impact Keynotes, Lunch and Learns:
12:30 - 12:45: Alex Clyne: Co-Founder of Jump Digital Ltd
12:45 - 13:00: Ali Malaz and Rob Beijleveld
• Ali Malaz: Founder of CDO Club Turkey • Rob Beijleveld: CEO & Owner of ICT Media BV
13:00 - 13:15: Rajesh Anandan & Topher Wurts
• Rajesh Anandan: CEO of ULTRA Testing & SVP at UNICEF Ventures • Topher Wurts: CMO at Chief Outsiders
13:15 - 13:30: Simon Pomeroy: CEO of Fulcrum Ltd
13:30 - 14:00: Keynote: Sudhir Kulkarni: President, Digital at Persistent Systems Inc.
14:00 - 14:45: Data Panel
• Joe Caserta (moderator): President of Caserta Concepts • Amit Kama: Founder of CDO Club Israel • Dr. Henna A. Karna: Chief Data Officer at XL Catlin • TBA • TBA
14:45 - 15:15:
Mid-Afternoon Break. Thank you, CDO Club!
15:15 - 16:30: Panel: "Borderless innovation and best-in-class UX/UI design"
• David Mathison (moderator): CEO, CDO Club • Bevin McArthur: Partner, Mexico City at Deloitte Digital Mexico • DJ Edgerton: CEO / Founder of Zemoga • Neil Whitney: VP, Offering Management at IBM • TBA
16:30 - 17:00: Closing Keynote: TBA
17:00 - END: